Saturday, March 12, 2005

The memorable second date.

J was 30 years older than me. Once again, I hooked up with someone from MIRC. We actually dated for about 2 months and I sort of lost my virginity to him. Why almost? I'll talk about that later.

Anyway, J was a handsome man. Tall and fit with some grey hair that looked really good on him. He was charismatic and very sexy. Merely being in his presence brought me tonnes of sexual fantasies, which almost always got me wet.

Our first date was boring stuff; makan, loads of kissing and then he sent me home. Our second date on the other hand, was quite bizarre. He had agreed to pick me up from Mcdonald's of one shopping complex in my neighbourhood. I was surprised to see him drove a Mercedes as previously he was only driving a station wagon. I asked him why and he said he wanted to make sure that I wasn't some materialistic bitch. Interesting I thought, maybe he's serious about me.

I had no idea what we were going to do that day. We were basically driving around hoping to come across something interesting to do. Then he suggested that we visit some bungalow plots owned by his company in Seremban. The journey was quiet and he held my hand throughout, with the air-con on full blast.

We were getting hungry, so the first place we headed to while in Seremban was a foodcourt. By then I was already shivering and I kept rubbing my arms. He was surprised as to why I did not ask him to turn down the air-con; I told him I didn't want to interrupt the hand holding session. He smiled and kissed me on the lips. Then he slipped his hand beneath my bra and cupped my left breast.

He commented that I was indeed cold as he could feel my hard nipple. He kissed me more, occassionally pinching my nipple. After a while, he looked at me and said he wanted me braless for the whole day. "Even at the foodcourt?", I asked. And he nodded. I was a little hesitant but then I thought, why not, since I was in some faraway town of Seremban; nobody knew me. He helped me unbuckled my bra and then stuffed it in the glove compartment.

There I was, ordering asam laksa, in my tight black top/miniskirt ensemble and braless. My nipples were peeking through my top but I held my head high as though I didn't give a damn. Honestly though, I was really nervous about it. J seemed pleased and would grab my breasts when nobody's looking.

After lunch, we went to see the bungalow plots. Not many bungalows were built yet then so it was a pretty deserted place. We found a little hidden corner and parked there. J started kissing me, slow at first but picking up in pace as minutes went by. He slipped both his hands underneath my top and began to rub my back. I reciprocated, unbuttoning his shirt. He stopped me half way though, as he insisted to be clothed - both of us. I said okay and we continued to make out. He licked my ears and it was so good I felt like I was going to orgasm. That was how I discovered the erogenous quality of my ears.

I rubbed the growing bulge at his crotch. He then unzipped his jeans and slipped out his cock from his boxers. He asked me whether I would suck it and I said yes. J's cock was longer and thicker than the bastard in my previous entries but his balls were a tad funny looking. Sort of saggy and unelastic, probably due to his age I reckon. It didn't bother me though. I lick it from the base up to the tip over and over again. I ran my tongue all over his shaft, occasionally sucking the head. He began to beg me to suck it all and suck it hard but I continued teasing him. I gently but firmly squeezed his balls and he seemed to love it as I could hear him moaned. Having enough of teasing, I put it all in my mouth. And he let out a loud moan. I moved my head up and down, trying my best to take all in. I sucked it hard at first, then I slowed down my pace and gently savoured the cock, like a popsicle. I continued doing that for sometime until he took charge. He grabbed my head and pull me up and down until he came. I swallowed - it was nice.

We rested for a while, drank some water and then decided to head back to Kuala Lumpur. On the way back, we passed by a waterfall. He suggested that we check it out and I agreed. I wanted to spend more time with him anyway. It was already quite late and there were only two Malay families at the wading pool. We decided to hike up the hill where there was a few shacks. There was not a single soul there and we naturally felt naughty.

I sat down on a bench and he knelt between my legs. He slipped his hands beneath my skirt and rubbed my thighs. Then he used a finger and rubbed in between my pussy. I was only wearing a thong so I could feel his finger against my pussy flesh. Moments later I could feel my pussy getting really slippery. Without wasting time he hiked up my skirt, spread my legs wider and dove into my pussy. It was so good, I felt tingles in my palms and feet. He licked and he sucked. He did it slow and fast, all the while staring straight at me. I didn't know what fuck was but I wanted so badly to fuck him there and there. Next, he inserted one finger into me. It was slightly painful but still good, I was getting wetter. Then he inserted another finger and there were two going in and out of my wet pussy.

Perhaps he got tired, he sat down beside me and instructed me to sit on his lap. I obeyed. He asked me to put up my legs and rest my feet on the edge of the bench. I followed exactly what he said and I was sitting on him, with my legs spread facing the waterfalls. There's only one word to describe it - fantastic. He proceeded to fuck me with his two fingers again; very hard and swift. This time, he was able to kiss and lick my neck. It just got better and better and then he licked my ears.

I came in less than 5 seconds.
|