Saturday, March 19, 2005

A cheating context.

My Mother hates my boyfriend. For reasons known only to her, she hates him. I really like my boyfriend as he's one of the very few people who actually care about me but my Mother seems to think otherwise. One day, about a month ago, Mother could not stop complaining about him.....how useless he is, penniless and so on. I was in a rather horrid mood that day as my presentation did not go very well and my lecturer had made a very sarcastic remark, which all the more worsen my mood. The last thing I wanted was an old woman yakking non-stop over things that I have already known. So, I snapped. I asked her to shut up, slammed the door and drove out to the city.

It was around 6pm and I got stuck in the rush hour traffic. My Mother's words kept ringing in my ears and I decided to call my boyfriend. I wanted to talk to him badly. However, he didn't answer the phone. After about 6 tries, I gave up calling him and tried to calm myself down. It failed and in a matter of seconds, I had established that I hated him.

Isn't it weird how some things happen at the unlikeliest moment? As my car jerked forward in the jam, I heard a couple of honks. Instinctively, I looked towards the direction of the noise. To my surprise, it was N in a car next to mine. I was pleasantly surprised. A friend introduced me to N. About 40 years old, single, professional, cultured, groomed and the seediest character I've ever known. We had slept together for 4 times and they were amazing sex. However, his horrible after-sex etiquette was a complete put off for me, which was why there wasn't a number 5. He was a commitment paranoid and he practically shooed me out from his house everytime after sex. What irked me most was it didn't even occur to me to have him as a regular lover, let alone a steady. So I stopped picking up his calls.

On that day however, I was happy to see a familiar face after that ordeal. He called me seconds later and we chit-chatted while being stuck in a jam together. It was nice and strangely comforting, something I'd never done before. Before long, the conversation had developed into something steamier and he was begging me to go home with him. I agreed. I allowed him to overtake me so I could tail him back to his place.

N lived in U Thant in a Balinese inspired, very quaint bungalow. I liked his place a fair lot but I still couldn't help but picked on him on the fact that his house was a carbon copy of designs found in typical coffee table books. Beautiful, yes, but equally boring and predictable. He pretended to be annoyed and pinched my arm. I retaliated and it went on back and forth for about 5 minutes. At last, we got bored and plunked down on the plush sofa. It was weird as both of us were staring straight at the television, which was not switched on, I was cracking my head trying to break the awkward silence and I presumed he was too.

After a while, I sat up straight, crossed my legs, turned back and smiled at him. As I gestured that I was going to leave, he held both my shoulders and pulled himself closer to me. Then, he gathered my hair, pushed them away and proceeded to nuzzle the back of my neck. I knew that if I didn't do something about it I would be betraying my boyfriend. N then started to rub both my arms up and down while still nuzzling my neck. I don't know why but at that point I stopped thinking, closed my eyes and decided to just enjoy it. He began to kiss my neck, occasionally licking me. He kissed his way down to my shoulder and gave me a gentle bite. He then made me stand up and began to undress me. He took off my spaghetti strap top and unzipped my shorts. When I was left in only my bra and panties, he took a step backward, crossed his arms and eyed me from head to toe. He shook his head and mumbled something like, "So beautiful, so soft". I just stood there and smiled at him. Then, he started to take off his own clothes. He removed his T-shirt, drawstring pants and boxers. I almost forgot how fit he was. He's a Chindian, tall, slightly tanned but with attractive, sharp features. Not to mention being incredibly well endowed.

He continued to undress me. When we were both fully naked, we hugged each other and he thrust his cock onto my pubic area. I could feel his hardness and it made me so horny. I stood on my toe so that I could be tall enough to let his cock slipped right in between my legs. He continued thrusting until I couldn’t take it anymore.

I let go of him and sat on the sofa with my legs spread. I touched my wet pussy with one hand and beckoned him to do whatever with my other hand. He walked slowly towards me while I stuck one of my fingers into my pussy. I moaned and kept on fingering myself. Then I sucked on the finger and stuck it back into my pussy. Eventually, I begged N to fuck me.

He knelt down in front of me and forcefully pulled me to him. The height of the sofa was perfect, my pussy was just nicely aligned with his cock. He then got hold of his cock and rubbed his cockhead over my wet pussy. He circled his cockhead around my pussy, sometimes entering me slightly and pulled out immediately. I held on to the sofa’s edge and arched my back. It was at that moment he shoved his whole cock into me. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he started pumping me. I cried out his name, asking him to fuck me again and again. He seemed encouraged as his thrusting got faster and powerful.

I couldn’t hold on to the sofa and held on to his shoulders instead. He continued to fuck me without sign of exhaustion. He made me cum twice. It was amazing. Even after I came, he didn’t seem to want to stop, only resting for a while to catch his breath. I was getting really sore and I told him that. Upon hearing it, he started fucking me hard again. Then he pulled out and came all over my tummy. He fell on top of me and both of us dozed off in that position.

After a few hours, N woke me up. I showered and went home feeling really guilty. My boyfriend did call me after that. Apparently, he had muted his phone, so he did not hear it rang. He came to my place with a teddy bear that belonged to his sister to make it up for me. I couldn’t help but be extra nice to him. We made love but N was on my mind the whole time.
|